Pinus massoniana lamb (commonly known as Masson’s Pine or Chinese Red Pine ) produces a very potent and powerful superfood. Pine Pollen is one of the ultimate superfoods in the world, which should be a staple in ones daily diet. Pine Pollen has over 200 bioacitve natural nutrients, minerals and vitamins source in one single serving, that is completely absorbed by the human body. No other nutritional supplement can make this claim.
During the manufacturing process, a low-temperature, high-speed airflow pulverization process is used to break up 99.4% of the cellular material and, according to research, makes the pollen more easily digestible. We only distribute cell wall broken pine pollen, which provides increase in digestibility of all its bioactive nutrients.
Pine Pollen helps to rebuild your immune system, amongst other immediate benefits.
• Promotes longevity with specific anti-aging compounds;
• Dramatically improves your vitality and stamina;
• Raises low testosterone in men;
• Increase male fertility by raising sperm count;
• Combats and reverses the effects of Andropause;
• Balances the Estrogen to Testosterone ratio in Women and Men;
• Prevents prostate disease;
• Promotes liver cell activity aiding in liver detoxification and rehabilitation;
• Regulates metabolism;
• Increases energy unlike any other food or supplement can;
• Improves muscle tone;
• Eliminates sexual dysfunction due to low androgen levels;
• Aids in weight management and promotes weight loss;
• Improves overall health, greatly promoting immune function;
• Easier and quicker time getting back into shape;
• Gentle daily cellular detoxification;
• Burns off brain fog and increases attention span and brain function;
• Improves skin elasticity (anti-aging);
• Clears acne;
• Dissolves and removes age spots on skin and in the body.
Our Pure & Natural Pine Pollen is over 99% digestible, ensuring that you absorb and experience all the health benefits of Pine Pollen. In comparison, bee pollen is estimated at 5% digestibility.
Pine Pollen Nutritional Profile
In addition to its high amino acid content, pine pollen contains a complete array of vitamins, minerals, hormones and phyto-nutrients.
Over 20 Amino Acids and 8 Essential Amino Acids Making Pine Pollen A Complete Protein:
Amazingly, Pine Pollen also contains these important compounds:
• Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
• Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
• Nucleic Acids
• Oleic acid
• Superoxide dismutase (SOD)
• Unsaturated Fatty Acids
•Vitamin A • Beta-Carotene • Vitamin B1 • Vitamin B2 • Vitamin B3 • Vitamin B6 • Folic Acid • Vitamin D • Vitamin E
Calcium • Copper • Iron • Manganese • Magnesium • Molybdenum • Phosphor • Potassium • Selenium • Silicon • Sodium • Zinc
Pine Pollen Benefits Recap
- Enhance the metabolic function of the skin and nourish the hair at its roots
- Adjust the endocrine system in the human body, improve constitution, and raise the immunity power of the organs
- Improve the organic stamina for high efficiency and quick pace
- Protect the cardiovascular system by improving the heart, blood, and the blood vessels. (Rutin, one of the components of pine pollen, increases the strength of the capillary vessels and helps protect the cardiovascular system)
- Improve metabolism and regulate weight
- Accelerate the activity of liver cells and regulate bile secretion
- Effectively regulate endocrine, and inhibit atrophy of sexual glands through the pollens vitamins. Extremely helpful for men regulating the prostate function and for women starting the change of life
- Restores hormon levels in andropause and menopause
- Serves as an ideal food for cold/flu prevention
- Improve metabolism and regulate weight
- Benefit nutritionally as the safe and toxic-free fat-lowering choice
- Nourishes the brain
- Regulates and strengthens the immune system
- Reduces cholesterol
Ingredients: 10:1 Pine Pollen Extract
Other Ingredients: None
Serving Size: 1-2 tsp
Recommended Usage: 1 – 2 tsp twice daily, AM and PM, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Add to elixirs, tonics, smoothies, homemade ice creams, puddings, fruit and/or vegetable juices, water, etc.
* If you are new to this herb, its best to start small (1/2 tsp), and gradually build up as your body adapts to its potency.
* This powder is a CONCENTRATED EXTRACT, this means that the active constituents are extracted from the herb and then concentrated to a 10 to 1 ratio meaning TEN pounds of whole herb is concentrated down into one pound of extract. This means far more potency and efficacy in less space.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Our Pine Pollen is produced in a certified GMP facility.